Copic Markers for Card-makers Training Course
Everything you need to know from blending, to coloring an image and freehand backgrounds!
This Online Copic Markers for Card-makers Training Course is PERFECT for you if you...
Don't know where to put shadows?
Confused about what colors to blend?
Do you want to know how to color with limited colors?
Want to learn how to blend smoothly and create texture?
Maybe it's time to take your coloring to another level?
Maybe you just want a Copic Class where you learn a little of everything.. from blending to techniques, coloring hair, skin and animals, creating backgrounds and so much more!
This Online Copic Markers for Card-makers Training Course is not just going to teach you how to blend your Copic Markers but I'll show how to control the ink on the paper. I'll be sharing all of my secrets to what Copic Colors to use, how I choose my colors AND how to fix and cover up mistakes and no one will ever know you messed up!
I have created a workbook that we will be filling out the technique bubbles together BEFORE we start coloring the images. This will make it so much easier and you will feel more confident when we do color the images and create the backgrounds.
I'm giving all my secrets away in this course -- I've also included my guide and template to creating and illustrating your very own backgrounds!
Plus -- throughout the course I'm constantly giving you alternate ideas so you can make it your own.
Everything included in the course.
○ All 12 individual Digi Stamps + in PDF form so all you have to do is download, print and cut!
○ 18 Page Workbook with tips, guides and worksheets we will do in the course!
○ Over 20 real time hours of Copic Marker lessons
○ 14 different backgrounds completed in the course
○ From beginning to advanced lessons
○ Coloring skin, eyes + hair
○ Coloring patterns, creases and folds in clothing
○ Different animal textures
○ Shading, blending and light source
○ Choosing and replacing Copic Color Combos
○ Freehand indoor scenes
○ Flowers + freehand flowers
○ Realistic sweets
○ Multiple different water techniques
○ Multiple different trees, bushes and grass all freehand
○ Mountains and hills
○ Fixing multiple mistakes (because I refuse to throw out an image, so I'll show you what I do to fix it!)
and so much more!
Regular Price is $229!
Early Bird Special is $159 and will be available until Friday July 9th at 10pm PST!
This course will close registration on July 13th!
This course is closed for enrollment.
PreviewAbout the Course + Supply List
StartCutting and Printing your Digis (2:09)
StartDownload the Copic Marker Color Combos here!
StartDownload Digi Stamps/PDF's
StartDownload and Print your Workbook here!
StartMy Copic Terms - Glossary (12:36)
StartBlending + Blending from 1 color to another (7:36)
StartBlending Orange + Light Source - Right (8:12)
StartBlending Pink+ Light Source - Top (10:59)
StartBlending Blue and Teal + Light Source - Left (9:50)
StartDotted Technique (7:30)
StartWood Texture (6:41)
StartWater Drop (9:26)
StartShiny (metal) (12:17)
StartFlicking Grass (6:23)
StartRolling Hills + sunset sky (13:04)
StartColoring Red + Make it POP! (5:34)
StartSkin Coloring Intro + Worksheets (2:03)
StartMedium Skin Tone P1 - Leanne (14:19)
StartMedium Skin Tone P2 - Leanne (4:21)
StartMedium/Dark Skin Tone - Charlotte (11:17)
StartLight w/Freckles Skin Tone - Oliver (13:38)
StartLight/Medium Skin Tone - Willow (11:13)
StartGnome - Coloring small areas of skin (3:10)